2-8 Grade for 2020/21 School Year
*THIS TRAINING IS SEPARATE AND DISTINCT FROM OUR COMPETITIVE TRAVEL TEAMS
Players grouped with peers of like abilities on different fields
- Instill a love for the game.
- Skill Set and lacrosse IQ development
- If the 212 staff determines that a player’s skill level exceeds his age group, the player will be allowed to play in an older age group with permission from 212.
Summer Private Training
In order to accommodate as many people as possible and remain efficient, group sizes will be limited to 6 players of similar ability per private session.
- Jeremy Ranch Elementary School
- June 1 – August 12
- Monday & Wednesday
- 8:00 – 9:00 am
- Indoor Lacrosse: October- December (212 training members receive priority registration).
- Outdoor Training: $750
- Indoor Lacrosse Training: $295
- 212 Lacrosse has a strict No Refund Policy. Please review our policies at your convenience and consider purchasing the third party insurance offered by Registration Saver, an AIG product.
- Click here to learn more about Registration Saver.
- Payment plans available upon request.
- Scholarships available to those in need. See “policies” below.
212 Lacrosse Parents
- 212 encourages parents to be involved in their children’s program participation.
- Annual reviews are advised. Please write anytime to schedule an appointment.
- School first.
- Ensure that your athletes are eating well, hydrated, and getting enough sleep.
- Encourage 4-6 hours of wall ball per week.
- Arrive to all practices and games early.
- Pack a lacrosse bag with all necessary equipment, jerseys, etc. the night before events.