4-6 Grade for 2018/19 School Year
- Instill a love for the game.
- Skill Set and lacrosse IQ development
Training Member Benefits
- Priority private instruction scheduling
- Recruiting advocacy when applicable
- Recommendation Letters
- Click here to learn more about our coaches.
- 212 will always have a strong emphasis on consistent, quality training.
- If the 212 staff determines that a player’s skill level exceeds his age group, the player will be allowed to play in an older age group with permission from 212.
Summer Private Training
In order to accommodate as many people as possible and remain efficient, group sizes will be limited to 5 players of similar ability per private session.
Private summer training sessions will be offered as follows:
- Matt Knoop Memorial Park
- June 11 – August 16
- Monday – Thursday
- 8:00 – 9:00 am
- 5/6th Grade Team
- Ski Town Shootout – Park City, Utah – June 7-9
- Indoor Lacrosse: November- December (212 training members receive priority registration).
2018 Full Season Costs
- Full Season Outdoor Training Fee: $695
- Local Tournament Fee: $175 – $225
- Indoor Lacrosse: $150 – $250
- Travel, Food, and Lodging: Each family is responsible for travel, food and lodging expenses associated with tournament play.
- Payment plans available upon request.
- Scholarships available to those in need. See “policies” below.
212 Lacrosse Parents
- 212 encourages parents to be involved in their children’s program participation.
- Annual reviews are advised. Please write anytime to schedule an appointment.
- School first.
- Ensure that your athletes are eating well, hydrated, and getting enough sleep.
- Encourage 4-6 hours of wall ball per week.
- Arrive to all practices and games early.
- Pack a lacrosse bag with all necessary equipment, jerseys, etc. the night before events.