4-8 Grade for 2018/19 School Year
- Instill a love for the game.
- Skill Set and lacrosse IQ development
- Players grouped with peers of like abilities.
Training Member Benefits
- Priority private instruction scheduling
- Recruiting advocacy when applicable
- Recommendation Letters
- Click here to learn more about our coaches.
- 212 will always have a strong emphasis on consistent, quality training.
- If the 212 staff determines that a player’s skill level exceeds his age group, the player will be allowed to play in an older age group with permission from 212.
- Monday & Wednesday 9:00-11:00 am
- Click here to view/subscribe to the 212 calendar.
- Click here to download the 212 smartphone app.
- Training Facility: Matt Knoop Memorial Park
- Always check calendar before attending training.
- No Training First Week of July.
Summer Private Training
In order to accommodate as many people as possible and remain efficient, group sizes will be limited to 5 players of similar ability per private session.
Private summer training sessions will be offered as follows:
- Matt Knoop Memorial Park
- June 11 – August 16
- Monday – Thursday
- 8:00 – 9:00 am
- 5/6th Grade Team
- Ski Town Shootout – Park City, Utah – June 7-9
- Indoor Lacrosse: November- December (212 training members receive priority registration).
2018 Full Season Costs
- Full Season Outdoor Training Fee: $695
- Local Tournament Fee: $175 – $225
- Indoor Lacrosse: $150 – $250
- Travel, Food, and Lodging: Each family is responsible for travel, food and lodging expenses associated with tournament play.
- Payment plans available upon request.
- Scholarships available to those in need. See “policies” below.
212 Lacrosse Parents
- 212 encourages parents to be involved in their children’s program participation.
- Annual reviews are advised. Please write anytime to schedule an appointment.
- School first.
- Ensure that your athletes are eating well, hydrated, and getting enough sleep.
- Encourage 4-6 hours of wall ball per week.
- Arrive to all practices and games early.
- Pack a lacrosse bag with all necessary equipment, jerseys, etc. the night before events.