4-8 Grade for 2019/20 School Year
Players grouped with peers of like abilities
- Instill a love for the game.
- Skill Set and lacrosse IQ development
Training Member Benefits
- Priority private instruction scheduling
- Priority indoor lacrosse registration
- Recruiting advocacy when applicable
- Recommendation Letters
- Coaching opportunities when applicable
- Click here to learn more about our coaches.
- 212 will always have a strong emphasis on consistent, quality training.
- If the 212 staff determines that a player’s skill level exceeds his age group, the player will be allowed to play in an older age group with permission from 212.
- Click here to view/subscribe to the 4-8 grade training calendar.
- Click here to download the 212 smartphone app.
- 5/6 Grade Tournament: Ski Town Shootout – June 6-8, 2019 – Invite Only
- Training Facility: Jeremy Ranch Elementary School
- No Training First Week of July.
Summer Private Training
In order to accommodate as many people as possible and remain efficient, group sizes will be limited to 5 players of similar ability per private session.
Private summer training sessions will be offered as follows:
- Jeremy Ranch Elementary School
- June 10 – August 16
- Monday & Wednesday
- 8:00 – 9:00 am
- Indoor Lacrosse: November- December (212 training members receive priority registration).
2019 Full Season Costs
- Full Season Outdoor Training Fee: $695
- Local Tournament Fee: $175 – $225
- Indoor Lacrosse: $250
- Travel, Food, and Lodging: Each family is responsible for travel, food and lodging expenses associated with tournament play.
- 212 Lacrosse has a strict No Refund Policy. Please review our policies at your convenience and consider purchasing the third party insurance offered by Registration Saver, an AIG product.
- Click here to learn more about Registration Saver.
- Payment plans available upon request.
- Scholarships available to those in need. See “policies” below.
212 Lacrosse Parents
- 212 encourages parents to be involved in their children’s program participation.
- Annual reviews are advised. Please write anytime to schedule an appointment.
- School first.
- Ensure that your athletes are eating well, hydrated, and getting enough sleep.
- Encourage 4-6 hours of wall ball per week.
- Arrive to all practices and games early.
- Pack a lacrosse bag with all necessary equipment, jerseys, etc. the night before events.