9-12 Grade for 2017/18 School Year
HS Select Results (95 Wins 11 Losses, 13 Championships)
- Skill Set and lacrosse IQ development
- Click here to learn more about our coaches.
An important quality of 212 Lacrosse is our commitment to 212 players off the field, throughout high school and beyond. We will make ourselves available as mentors in all feasible manners.
Including but not limited to :
- Recommendation letters
- Phone calls to college coaches if applicable
- Intern and employment opportunities with 212 Lacrosse
- June 12 – August 15
- Tuesday/Thursday – 11:30 am -1:30 pm
- Click here to view/subscribe to the 212 calendar.
- Location: Jeremy Ranch Elementary School.
- Indoor Lacrosse: November- December (Club Team members receive priority registration).
Tournament Schedule 2017-’18 (23-0)
- Oceanside Hustle – San Diego – Dec 3-4, 2016 UNDEFEATED CHAMPIONS
- Sandstorm – Jan 13-14, 2017 UNDEFEATED CHAMPIONS
- Park City Shootout – June 8-10, 2017 – HS Boys Team UNDEFEATED CHAMPIONS
- Vail – June 19-21, 2017 – UNDEFEATED CHAMPIONS
- Oceanside Hustle – San Diego – Dec 2-3, 2017
- Sandstorm – Jan 13-14, 2018
Important Information Regarding Boys’ Select Team Tournament Rosters
- Local tournaments such as the Ski Town Shootout every June are open to all players. Local tournaments are an excellent opportunity for players that are lower on the depth chart to participate and garner significant playing time.
- Out-of-state tournaments will include only qualified tournament players on our 212 Select depth charts in the age groups specified. 212 will seek to invite local qualified players first and foremost.
- Priority Indoor lacrosse, private instruction, camp & clinic registration.
2017/’18 Full Season Costs
- Full Season Outdoor Coaching Fee : $695 (includes uniform)
- Travel Tournament Fee: $295 – $495
- Local Tournament Fee: $75 – $150
- Indoor Lacrosse: $150 – $250
- Travel, Food, and Lodging : Each family is responsible for travel, food and lodging expenses associated with tournament play.
- Payment plans available upon request.
212 Lacrosse Parents
- 212 encourages parents to be involved in their children’s program participation.
- Annual reviews are advised. Please write anytime to schedule an appointment.
- School first.
- Ensure that your athletes are eating well, hydrated, and getting enough sleep.
- Encourage 4-6 hours of wall ball per week.
- Arrive to all practices early.
- Pack a lacrosse bag with all necessary equipment, jerseys, etc. the night before events.