9-12 Grade for 2018/19 School Year
HS Team Overall Results (105 Wins 12 Losses, 14 Championships) 2013-2017
- Skill Set and lacrosse IQ development
- Click here to learn more about our coaches.
An important quality of 212 Lacrosse is our commitment to 212 players off the field, throughout high school and beyond. We will make ourselves available as mentors in all feasible manners.
Including but not limited to :
- Recommendation letters
- Phone calls to college coaches if applicable
- Intern and employment opportunities with 212 Lacrosse
Training & Event Calendar
- Click here to view/subscribe to the 212 calendar.
- Click here to download the 212 smartphone app.
- Always check calendar before attending training.
- No Training First Week of July.
- June 11 – August 16
- Tuesday/Thursday – 11:30 am -1:30 pm
- Location: Jeremy Ranch Elementary School.
- Indoor Lacrosse: November- December (Club Team members receive priority registration).
Tournament Schedule 2018-’19
Important Information Regarding Boys’ Select Team Tournament Rosters
- Local tournaments such as the Ski Town Shootout every June are open to all players. Local tournaments are an excellent opportunity for players that are lower on the depth chart to participate and garner significant playing time.
- Out-of-state tournaments will include only qualified tournament players on our 212 Select depth charts in the age groups specified. 212 will seek to invite local qualified players first and foremost.
- College recruiting when applicable, priority indoor lacrosse, private instruction, camp & clinic registration.
2018 Full Season Costs
- Full Season Outdoor Coaching Fee : $695 (includes uniform)
- Travel Tournament Fee: $295 – $495
- Local Tournament Fee: $75 – $150
- Indoor Lacrosse: $150 – $250
- Travel, Food, and Lodging : Each family is responsible for travel, food and lodging expenses associated with tournament play.
- Payment plans available upon request.
Refunds – Registration Saver
- Due to the preplanning nature of events, 212 enforces a “No Refund Policy”. In order to help protect your travel and registration fee’s in the event you suffer an injury either on the field or off, illness or cancellation due to inclement weather, we encourage you to purchase the new AIG insurance policy called “Registration Saver.” The policy covers your registration and travel fee investment for the club season. The premium cost is 7% of the season fee and will give you relief from our strict “No Refund Policy” should an issue occur before or during the season.
- Please click here to receive a quote today. If you have any questions, please call AIG directly at 866-690-6859. They are open and available for questions concerning coverage and services 24 hours each day.
212 Lacrosse Parents
- 212 encourages parents to be involved in their children’s program participation.
- Annual reviews are advised. Please write anytime to schedule an appointment.
- School first.
- Ensure that your athletes are eating well, hydrated, and getting enough sleep.
- Encourage 4-6 hours of wall ball per week.
- Arrive to all practices early.
- Pack a lacrosse bag with all necessary equipment, jerseys, etc. the night before events.