9-12 Grade for 2018-19 School Year
- Instill a love for the game.
- Skill Set and lacrosse IQ development
HS Team Overall Results (116 Wins 14 Losses, 14 Championships) 2013-2018
Team Member Benefits
- Priority private instruction scheduling
- Recruiting advocacy when applicable
- Recommendation Letters
- Click here to learn more about our coaches.
An important quality of 212 Lacrosse is our commitment to 212 players off the field, throughout high school and beyond. We will make ourselves available as mentors in all feasible manners.
Including but not limited to :
- Recommendation letters
- Phone calls to college coaches if applicable
- Intern and employment opportunities with 212 Lacrosse
Summer Private Training
In order to accommodate as many people as possible and remain efficient, group sizes will be limited to 5 players of similar ability per private session.
- Matt Knoop Memorial Park
- Monday – Thursday
- 8:00 – 9:00 am
- Indoor Lacrosse: November- December (Club Team members receive priority registration).
- Vail Lacrosse Tournament June 18-20, 2018
- Sandstorm January 12-13, 2019
- Travel Tournament Player Qualifications
2018 Full Season Costs
- Full Season Outdoor Coaching Fee : $695 (includes uniform)
- Travel Tournament Fee: $295 – $495
- Local Tournament Fee: $75 – $150
- Indoor Lacrosse: $150 – $250
- Travel, Food, and Lodging : Each family is responsible for travel, food and lodging expenses associated with tournament play.
- Payment plans available upon request.
- Scholarships available to those in need. See “policies” below.
212 Lacrosse Parents
- 212 encourages parents to be involved in their children’s program participation.
- Annual reviews are advised. Please write anytime to schedule an appointment.
- School first.
- Ensure that your athletes are eating well, hydrated, and getting enough sleep.
- Encourage 4-6 hours of wall ball per week.
- Arrive to all practices early.
- Pack a lacrosse bag with all necessary equipment, jerseys, etc. the night before events.