Grade 8 for 2020/21 School Year
2025 Graduation Year
* Rising 7th grade (2026) players with athleticism and skill sets resembling rising 8th grade players (2025), will be considered.
20 Tournament Roster Spaces
10 Training Only Spaces
- Instill a love for the game.
- Skill Set and lacrosse IQ development
- Consistent Competitive Training
- Latest News
- 212 Wins 28th & 29th Championships Benefitting Graham Harden Cause
- 212 8 Year Review
- Team Highlights
- Click here to learn more about our coaches.
An important quality of 212 Lacrosse is our commitment to 212 players off the field, throughout high school and beyond. We will make ourselves available as mentors in all feasible manners.
Including but not limited to :
- Recommendation letters
- Intern and employment opportunities with 212 Lacrosse when applicable
- January – March Current (see online or smartphone app calendars)
- Spring/Summer TBA – (Sundays in May and Monday and Wednesdays during the summer)
- Jeremy Ranch Elementary School & Basin Recreation Fieldhouse in Park City
- In order to accommodate as many people as possible and remain efficient, group sizes will be limited to 6 players of similar ability per private session.
- Private training is schedule before team practices.
- Contact Mike for appointments.
- Vail – June 16-18, 2020 (Vail, CO.)
- Ski Town Shootout – June 12-13 (Park City)
- Adrenaline Showdown June 26-27 (Park City)
Depth Chart & Tournament Team Invites
- The coaching staff has full discretion.
- The depth chart ranks players on a combination of attitude, practice attendance, individual ability, player safety and team utility.
- The depth chart is used to determine playing time and tournament rosters.
- Invitations to tournaments are sent in 3 waves with the kids highest on the depth chart receiving the first invitations.
2020 Full Season Tuition
- Full Season Coaching Fee : $750
- Travel Tournament Fee: $400
- Local Tournament Fee: $175
- Travel, Food, and Lodging : Each family is responsible for travel, food and lodging expenses associated with tournament play.
- Sublimated Premium 3 Piece Uniform & Practice Jersey
- Coaches’ pay
- Field Rentals
- Tournament Entry Fees
- Recruiting Services
- Coaches’ travel expenses for all tournaments
- Supplies etc.
- 212 Lacrosse has a strict No Refund Policy. Please review our policies at your convenience and consider purchasing the third party insurance offered by Registration Saver, an AIG product.
- Click here to learn more about Registration Saver.
- Payment plans available upon request.
- Scholarships available to those in need. See “policies” below.
212 Lacrosse Parents
- 212 encourages parents to be involved in their children’s program participation.
- Annual reviews are advised. Please write anytime to schedule an appointment.
- School first.
- Ensure that your athletes are eating well, hydrated, and getting enough sleep.
- Encourage 4-6 hours of wall ball per week.
- Arrive to all practices early.
- Pack a lacrosse bag with all necessary equipment, jerseys, etc. the night before events.