The program begins June 12, 2018
Girls entering 9-10 Grade for 2018/19 School Year
**High level players will be evaluated and considered for the 212 2021 NATIONAL TEAM
Training Member Benefits
- National Team evaluation and consideration
- Priority private instruction scheduling
- Recruiting advocacy when applicable
- Recommendation Letters
- Instill a love for the game.
- Skill Set and Lacrosse IQ development
- Click here to learn more about our coaches.
- Click here to view/subscribe to the 212 calendar.
- Click here to download the 212 smartphone app.
- Always check calendar before attending training.
- No Training First Week of July.
Summer Private Training
In order to accommodate as many people as possible and remain efficient, group sizes will be limited to 5 players of similar ability per private session.
- Matt Knoop Memorial Park
- Monday – Thursday
- 8:00 – 9:00 am
- Indoor Lacrosse: November- December (212 training members receive priority registration).
2018 Full Season Costs
- Full Season Outdoor Training Fee: $695
- Indoor Lacrosse: $150 – $250
212 Lacrosse Parents
- 212 encourages parents to be involved in their children’s program participation.
- Annual reviews are advised. Please write anytime to schedule an appointment.
- School first.
- Ensure that your athletes are eating well, hydrated, and getting enough sleep.
- Encourage 4-6 hours of wall ball per week.
- Arrive to all practices and games early.
- Pack a lacrosse bag with all necessary equipment, jerseys, etc. the night before events.