Program begins June 11, 2018
*Girls entering 6-8 Grade for 2018/19 School Year
- Instill a love for the game.
- Skill Set and Lacrosse IQ development
- Click here to learn more about our coaches.
An important quality of 212 Lacrosse is our commitment to 212 players on and off the field. We will make ourselves available as mentors in all feasible manners.
Including but not limited to :
- recommendation letters
- communication with college coaches when applicable
- June 11 – August 15
- Monday/Wednesday 11:30 am-1:30 pm
- No training first week of July.
- Click here to view/subscribe to the 212 calendar.
- Location: Jeremy Ranch Elementary School.
- Indoor Lacrosse: November- December (Club Team members receive priority registration).
- Priority private instruction, camp & clinic registration.
2018 Full Season Costs
- Full Season Outdoor Coaching Fee : $595 (Training only)
212 Lacrosse Parents
- 212 encourages parents to be involved in their children’s program participation.
- Annual reviews are advised. Please write anytime to schedule an appointment.
- School first.
- Ensure that your athletes are eating well, hydrated, and getting enough sleep.
- Encourage 4-6 hours of wall ball per week.
- Arrive to all practices early.
- Pack a lacrosse bag with all necessary equipment, jerseys, etc. the night before events.