The program begins June 12, 2018
Girls entering 8-9 Grade for 2018/19 School Year
- Instill a love for the game.
- Skill Set and Lacrosse IQ development
- Click here to learn more about our coaches.
An important quality of 212 Lacrosse is our commitment to 212 players on and off the field. We will make ourselves available as mentors in all feasible manners.
Including but not limited to:
- recommendation letters
- communication with college coaches if applicable
- The coaching staff has full discretion.
- The depth chart ranks players on a combination of attitude, practice attendance, individual ability, player safety and team utility.
- The depth chart is used to determine playing time and tournament rosters.
- Players will be invited to tournaments by email (after player availability survey has been tallied) and asked to register by the tournament registration deadline (10 days).
- After the tournament registration deadline, all unregistered players are subject to losing their tournament roster spot to another 212 player or free agent.
Training & Event Calendar
- Click here to view/subscribe to the 212 calendar.
- Click here to download the 212 smartphone app.
- Always check calendar before attending training.
- No Training First Two Weeks of July.
- June 12 – August 16
- Tuesday/Thursday 9:30-11:30 am
- No practice first week of July.
- Location: Jeremy Ranch Elementary School.
Summer Private Training
In order to accommodate as many people as possible and remain efficient, group sizes will be limited to 5 players of similar ability per private session.
- Jeremy Ranch Elementary School
- Monday – Thursday
- 8:30 – 9:30 am
- Indoor Lacrosse: November- December (Club Team members receive priority registration).
2018/19 Tournament Schedule
- Priority Indoor lacrosse, private instruction, camp & clinic registration.
2018 Full Season Costs
- Full Season Outdoor Coaching Fee: $695 (includes uniform)
- Travel Tournament Fee: $295 – $495
- Local Tournament Fee: $150 – $200
- Indoor Lacrosse: $150 – $250
- Travel, Food, and Lodging: Each family is responsible for travel, food and lodging expenses associated with tournament play.
- No Tryouts – Invitation Only (experienced players contact Mike Acee here.)
- A registration email will be sent to all team members after the training team has been chosen.
- Payment plans available upon request.
212 Lacrosse Parents
- 212 encourages parents to be involved in their children’s program participation.
- Annual reviews are advised. Please write anytime to schedule an appointment.
- School first.
- Ensure that your athletes are eating well, hydrated, and getting enough sleep.
- Encourage 4-6 hours of wall ball per week.
- Arrive to all practices early.
- Pack a lacrosse bag with all necessary equipment, jerseys, etc. the night before events.