Please find all relevant information regarding the Sandstorm Tournament below. Call or write anytime if you need me. We’re looking forward to seeing you all.
THE SANDSTORM TOURNAMENT IS DEDICATED TO GRAHAM HARDEN. GAME ON.
Graham is fighting ALS. Click below to learn more.
- Game time arrival: Dressed and ready to go 1 hour before first game and 30 minutes before subsequent games when possible.
- Bring nuts, granola, powerbars etc. for in between games. There will be water at each field, bring a large bottle for refilling.
- Bring two lacrosse sticks in case one breaks. Bring swimsuit, the team hotel has a large pool.
|Address: 44600 Indian Wells Lane, Indian Wells, California, United States, 92210|
Directions : https://goo.gl/maps/rGxQ9DZcz5A2Room Description: Queen/Queen. Rate based on occupancy of 4 persons per room.
Cancellation Policy: You must cancel your reservation before 2:00 pm hotel time at least 3 day(s) prior to check-in or the hotel may charge a cancellation penalty up to all nights of the reservation. At 2:00 pm 3 days prior to arrival, the individual penalty period begins. All changes and cancellations need to be requested directly with the hotel once the individual penalty period begins.
Need help? Contact Halpern Travel at 888-640-6400, Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm EST.
Casual dinner attire. There are restaurants on site at the team hotel for those staying at the Hyatt Regency. Most parents and players will eat during the evenings on site, but it’s not mandatory. If you plan to eat out, come down and say hello before leaving, we’d love to see you.
Hyatt Regency Dining Information
2019 SANDSTORM SCHEDULE
Boys and Girls Schedule
The schedule for Sand Storm 2019 is posted!
Go to www.sandstormlacrosse.com and click on “BOYS SCHEDULE & RESULTS or GIRLS SCHEDULE & RESULTS “
To see your individual team schedule:
1. Find your division
2. Click on “Standings”
3. Find your team name and click the hyperlinked name
4. To view another teams schedule click “Main Menu” and repeat steps 1-3
PARKING (Uber or Carpool if possible. 25k plus decend on Palm Springs for the weekend)
Lots Open at 6:00 AM and close at 6:00 PM. Complimentary parking.
Look for Lax Tournament Parking signs & colored balloons up in the sky denoting specific lots.
- Mike Acee (UNC) Boys’ 2019 Team but will help all teams when possible.
- Christian Pompoco (Westminster) Boys’ 2019 Team
- Carson Dutkanych (Albany) Boys’ 2019 Team
- Andy Towers (Brown) Girls’ 2020 Team
- John Webster (UNC) Girls’ 2020 Team
- Billy Ralph (Maryland) Girls’ 2020 Team
- Jon Fox (UNC) Boys’ 2024 Team
- Todd Reece Boys’ 2024 Team
- Current boys’ team players, please bring your “212 Select” uniforms.
- Current girls’ team players, please bring your “212 National” uniforms.
- New players will receive uniforms one hour before our first scheduled game.
· Players must understand the team is above the individual, we succeed together:
“Talent wins games but teamwork and intelligence wins championships” -Michael Jordan
Please arrive dressed and ready to go 1 hour before the first tournament game and 30 minutes before subsequent games when possible.
· Players & Parents – No talking to officials.
· At each game players must line up bags in an orderly fashion. All belongings must remain in bags unless being used. Players, not Parents, are responsible for carrying their bags and are responsible for ensuring they have all their necessary equipment. Before you leave for games, be sure you have everything. Parents are not responsible for their player’s equipment.
· Be respectful and courteous to others. Those who put on a 212 jersey represent our culture and must uphold a strong code of conduct. All players are to be good sportsmen and sportswomen and understand that it’s a privilege to be in their position.
· Maintain a positive atmosphere in all circumstances. Encourage teammates and other 212 players and coaches. Players will always be positive to each other, congratulate each other when we succeed as a team and never place blame for team losses or mistakes. Be happy for your teammate when they do something well. Tell them they had a great game. NEVER belittle another player on this team or any other team. No matter the outcome, we win with class and we lose with class.
· At the end of each game we will always “get” our goalies, give the opposing team a cheer and look opposing players in the eyes and shake hands respectfully (helmets stay on, gloves off, line up goalie first). Players failure to conduct themselves in a respectful way on or off the field will have consequences.
· Following games, players are to clean up their belongings and any trash that may have accumulated throughout the game.
· During game play, every player must be focused and encouraging their teammates. All players must be in a line organized and ready to sub into the game. There is no sitting on the sideline or taking a knee, unless injured. Our bench is just at important as our players on the field.
· Do everything 100%. As coaches, we put our teams in the best possible position to have success. We fully expect each individual to submit themselves, regardless of the circumstance, to the best of their abilities.
· Play fast, share the ball, HAVE FUN and RESPECT THE GAME.
· Be a good teammate – we are here for each other and we expect your full commitment EVERYDAY. Thank you.
Boys HS Elite Professional Video Service Pay Here
Girls 2020 Professional Video Service Pay Here