TOURNAMENT DIRECTORS WAIVER (Mandatory)
- PLEASE FILL OUT THIS WAIVER ASAP OR THE KIDS CANNOT PLAY
- OUR 2 TEAMS- “212 Lacrosse” in the 2022 & 2025 Divisions
- TOURNAMENT DIRECTORS’ WAIVER CLICK HERE (NO FEE)
- HEALTH SCREENINGScooterScooter is our Ski Town A.I. Chatbot. You can text him any question you might have about the tournament and he should be able to answer. You can text “map” and he will send you a map of the venue so you can know where your field is. You can text him “schedule” and he will send you the schedule and so much more. If you haven’t received a message from Scooter yet you can text “ski town” to 25525 and meet Scooter.
Every coach, player, and attendee must complete the health screening each day before they arrive at the field. This is done through texting “screening” to 25525 (scooter, our ski town A.I.chatbot). Scooter will text you the HealthShield screening through text messages. Also mask/face covering are required. Summit County’s health order states that when players are not on the field playing (on the bench) they will need to put on a mask/face covering. When you check in your team you will be given a neck gaiter for every player and coach. These can be worn during the game so that when players are on the sideline they can then cover their nose and mouth. I know this will not be convenient or fun but it is necessary for us to play in Park City.
I have attached all of the COVID protocols. Please read them over so you can help us make sure everyone is following them.
ALL in attendance MUST wear a mask/face covering. They must be worn correctly, covering the nose and mouth. As players sub out of a game they must put a mask/face covering on while on the bench. There will be random county inspections throughout the event to ensure protocols are bring followed. If you are not willing or able to follow please do not attend.
There is a zero tolerance policy for not complying with the health and safety protocols in place for the facility & county. We have been instructed that failure to comply with any of the protocols, including face coverings, will result in the entire event being shut down immediately!
SCHEDULE & GAME TIME ARRIVAL
- Game time arrival – Dressed and ready to go 45 minutes before the game begins.
- Friday August 7 & Saturday August 8
- 2020 Boys Ski Town Schedule
- All teams are guaranteed 4 total games – 2 per day
- All games for the tournament will be at Ecker Hills MS – all boys and girls games
- Girls will be using fields 1 & 2
- Boys will be using fields 3, 4, & 5
Players must understand the team is above the individual, we succeed together:
“Talent wins games but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
· Players & Parents – No talking to officials.
· At each game players must line up bags in an orderly fashion. All belongings must remain in bags unless being used. Players, not Parents, are responsible for carrying their bags and are responsible for ensuring they have all their necessary equipment. Before you leave for games, be sure you have everything. Parents are not responsible for their player’s equipment.
· Be respectful and courteous to others. Those who put on a 212 jersey represent our culture and must uphold a strong code of conduct. All players are to be good sportsmen and understand that it’s a privilege to be in their position.
· Maintain a positive atmosphere in all circumstances. Encourage teammates and other 212 players and coaches. Players will always be positive to each other, congratulate each other when we succeed as a team and never place blame for team losses or mistakes. Be happy for your teammate when they do something well. Tell them they had a great game. NEVER belittle another player on this team or any other team. No matter the outcome, we win with class and lose with class.
· At the end of each game, we will always “get” our goalies, give the opposing team a cheer and look opposing players in the eyes and shake hands respectfully (helmets stay on, gloves off, line up goalie first). Players failure to conduct themselves in a respectful way on or off the field will have consequences.
· Following games, players are to clean up their belongings and any trash that may have accumulated throughout the game.
· During gameplay, every player must be focused and encouraging their teammates. All players must be in a line organized and ready to sub into the game. There is no sitting on the sideline or taking a knee unless injured. Our bench is just at important as our players on the field.
· Do everything 100%. As coaches, we put our teams in the best possible position to have success. We fully expect each individual to submit themselves, regardless of the circumstance, to the best of their abilities.
· Play fast, Have fun, RESPECT THE GAME.
· Be a good teammate – we are here for each other and we expect your full commitment Every day. Thank you.