Please be sure to fill out the adrenaline waiver. The emails will be sent directly to your inbox from Adrenaline.
ALL in attendance MUST wear a mask/face covering. They must be worn correctly, covering the nose and mouth. As players sub out of a game they must put a mask/face covering on while on the bench. There will be random county inspections throughout the event to ensure protocols are bring followed. If you are not willing or able to follow please do not attend.
There is a zero tolerance policy for not complying with the health and safety protocols in place for the facility & county. We have been instructed that failure to comply with any of the protocols, including face coverings, will result in the entire event being shut down immediately!
SCHEDULE & GAME TIME ARRIVAL
- Game time arrival – Dressed and ready to go 45 minutes before the game begins.
- Thursday August 13 (2025 Team), Friday August 14 & Saturday August 15
- Adrenaline Showdown Schedule (dowload the tourney machine smartphone app as well)
- All teams are guaranteed 4 total games
- All games for the tournament will be at Ecker Hills MS
Players must understand the team is above the individual, we succeed together:
“Talent wins games but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
· Players & Parents – No talking to officials.
· At each game players must line up bags in an orderly fashion. All belongings must remain in bags unless being used. Players, not Parents, are responsible for carrying their bags and are responsible for ensuring they have all their necessary equipment. Before you leave for games, be sure you have everything. Parents are not responsible for their player’s equipment.
· Be respectful and courteous to others. Those who put on a 212 jersey represent our culture and must uphold a strong code of conduct. All players are to be good sportsmen and understand that it’s a privilege to be in their position.
· Maintain a positive atmosphere in all circumstances. Encourage teammates and other 212 players and coaches. Players will always be positive to each other, congratulate each other when we succeed as a team and never place blame for team losses or mistakes. Be happy for your teammate when they do something well. Tell them they had a great game. NEVER belittle another player on this team or any other team. No matter the outcome, we win with class and lose with class.
· At the end of each game, we will always “get” our goalies, give the opposing team a cheer and look opposing players in the eyes and shake hands respectfully (helmets stay on, gloves off, line up goalie first). Players failure to conduct themselves in a respectful way on or off the field will have consequences.
· Following games, players are to clean up their belongings and any trash that may have accumulated throughout the game.
· During gameplay, every player must be focused and encouraging their teammates. All players must be in a line organized and ready to sub into the game. There is no sitting on the sideline or taking a knee unless injured. Our bench is just at important as our players on the field.
· Do everything 100%. As coaches, we put our teams in the best possible position to have success. We fully expect each individual to submit themselves, regardless of the circumstance, to the best of their abilities.
· Play fast, Have fun, RESPECT THE GAME.
· Be a good teammate – we are here for each other and we expect your full commitment Every day. Thank you.