The top priorities of these programs are skill set and lacrosse IQ development.
Girls’ & Boys’ Overall Results
- 212 has a cumulative record of 241 wins, 60 losses and 27 tournament championships with 46 players committing to play college lacrosse.
- 5 years – 28 Tourneys, 27 First Place Finishes, 1,000+ players
- New player prospects , click here to fill out our application.
- Click here to learn more about our coaches.
Boys: (Grade for 2018/19 School Year)
- 9-12 Grade Team
- 7-8 Grade Comp Team Training
- 4-8 Grade General Training
Girls: (Grade for 2018/19 School Year)
- 9-10 Grade Training
- 9-10 Grade National Team
- 6-8 Grade Training
- Financial assistance available to those in need.
- Payment plans available upon request.
For complete information click the appropriate age group below:
(Grade for 2018/19 School Year)