The top priorities of these programs are skill set and lacrosse IQ development
Girls’ & Boys’ Overall Results
- Mike and his staff have a cumulative record of 288 wins 71 losses and 30 tournament championships with 65 players committing to play college lacrosse.
- 7 Seasons – 36 Tourneys, 30 First Place Finishes, 1,500+ players
- New player prospects , click here to fill out our application.
- Click here to learn more about our coaches.
Boys: (Grade for 2020/21 School Year)
- 11 Grade Team – 2022 (Recruiting focused)
- 10 Grade Team – 2023 (High level 9 grade players considered)
- 8 Grade Team – 2025 (High level 7 grade players considered)
- 3-6 Grade Training (General training)
Girls: (Grade for 2020/21 School Year)
- 12 Grade National Team
- Financial assistance available to those in need.
- Payment plans available upon request.
For complete information click the appropriate age group below:
(Grade for 2020/21 School Year)