- Play other sports, and give your body time to recover, from training or injury.
- Have rock solid fundamentals.
- Play backyard lacrosse and develop a bigger repertoire of moves.
- Consistently reinforce fundamentals.
- Reconnect with all the people and things that make the sport fun for you.
Why 212 Training?
At 212 Lacrosse, Acee has assembled a roster of high-caliber coaches and players. The program emphasizes training commitment and success for all its players. Experience personal growth, make new friends, enjoy the outdoors and become a better lacrosse player.
- Coaching – NCAA Division 1 current and former players.
- 6:1 Coach/Player ratios.
- Professional and D1 guest coaches
- Players are paired with teammates of similar physical and technical abilities.
- Real-time concise feedback. Players are encouraged to ask questions.
- A variety of skills, drills and small-sided games developing diverse skill sets.
- FUN, positive and competitive environment.