- Due to the preplanning nature of events, 212 enforces a “No Refund Policy”. In order to help protect your travel and registration fee’s in the event you suffer an injury either on the field or off, illness or cancellation due to inclement weather, we encourage you to purchase the new AIG insurance policy called “Registration Saver.” The policy covers your registration and travel fee investment for the club season. The premium cost is 7% of the season fee and will give you relief from our strict “No Refund Policy” should an issue occur before or during the season.
- Please click here to receive a quote today. If you have any questions, please call AIG directly at 866-690-6859. They are open and available for questions concerning coverage and services 24 hours each day.
- Payment plans are available to 212 families for all programs when necessary. Please communicate your desire for a payment plan. Otherwise, after 5 days past due, credit cards on file will be charged for full outstanding balances.
If there is financial aid available for your program it will be distributed appropriately based on:
- Verified Family Income – The eligibility threshold is a combined parental Adjusted Gross Income of $60,000 (line 37 on the Federal Tax Return Form 1040). Additional factors such as unemployment or other financial hardships may also be considered. To verify your income when applying for financial aid, you must email a signed copy of the most recent Federal Tax Return Form 1040 (including specifically line 37) to email@example.com.
- Amount Awarded – The Financial Aid Committee shall determine the amount of the financial aid available for a season; however, there is no obligation to award any/all of the award pool. Based on the amount of the award pool and the amount of financial aid requests, awards will be made on a sliding scale based on verified family income. The maximum amount of an award shall not exceed the total fee for the particular program.
- Applications – Financial aid applications must be submitted 2 months prior to the first day of practice/event and will be reviewed, determined and communicated prior to the first practice/event.
- 72 hour cancellation policy.