Monday Night Team Get Together
- Garfinkel’s Back Deck (click for directions)
- 536 E Lionshead Cir, Vail, CO 81657
- 7:00 pm
- Please bring cash to settle meal and drink charges as Garfinkel’s asks that we bill one credit card. Thank you.
SCHEDULE & GAME TIME ARRIVAL
- One hour arrival dressed and ready to go for game 1 and 45 minutes for all subsequent games when possible.
TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE/MOBILE APP
- Schedules are now available. Please click the link below and be sure to download the Tourney Machine App:
- CLICK HERE
- CLICK THE NOTIFICATIONS BUTTON TO RECEIVE TEXT AND EMAIL UPDATES!
- 212 Team listed as “212 Lacrosse”: 2023 Boys Division
PLAYING FIELDS 6/17 & 6/18
Battle Mountain HS Field (BMHS) 13
- BMHS Turf Field 13
- 1 Park at high school parking lot by stadium and walk to fields
- 2 There are limited parking spaces at the baseball field and please do not park along the road –we need the space for emergency vehicles.
- 3 Do not park illegally because you will be ticketed/towed
Vail Mountain School Field 14
Directions to field:
1. From I-70, exit 180
2. Take I-70 Frontage Road West to Booth Falls Road.
Park in the lot directly in front of the field. Please do not park on the frontage road or the road leading up to booth creek falls as this is a popular hike in the summer to see the waterfalls!
Players must understand the team is above the individual, we succeed together:
“Talent wins games but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
- Please arrive dressed and ready to go 1 hour before the first tournament game and 30 minutes before subsequent games when possible.
· Players & Parents – No talking to officials.
· At each game players must line up bags in an orderly fashion. All belongings must remain in bags unless being used. Players, not Parents, are responsible for carrying their bags and are responsible for ensuring they have all their necessary equipment. Before you leave for games, be sure you have everything. Parents are not responsible for their player’s equipment.
· Be respectful and courteous to others. Those who put on a 212 jersey represent our culture and must uphold a strong code of conduct. All players are to be good sportsmen and sports women and understand that it’s a privilege to be in their position.
· Maintain a positive atmosphere in all circumstances. Encourage teammates and other 212 players and coaches. Players will always be positive to each other, congratulate each other when we succeed as a team and never place blame for team losses or mistakes. Be happy for your teammate when they do something well. Tell them they had a great game. NEVER belittle another player on this team or any other team. No matter the outcome, we win with class and we lose with class.
· At the end of each game we will always “get” our goalies, give the opposing team a cheer and look opposing players in the eyes and shake hands respectfully (helmets stay on, gloves off, line up goalie first). Players failure to conduct themselves in a respectful way on or off the field will have consequences.
· Following games, players are to clean up their belongings and any trash that may have accumulated throughout the game.
· During game play, every player must be focused and encouraging their teammates. All players must be in a line organized and ready to sub into the game. There is no sitting on the sideline or taking a knee, unless injured. Our bench is just at important as our players on the field.
· Do everything 100%. As coaches, we put our teams in the best possible position to have success. We fully expect each individual to submit themselves, regardless of the circumstance, to the best of their abilities.
· Play fast, share the ball, HAVE FUN and RESPECT THE GAME.
· Be a good teammate – we are here for each other and we expect your full commitment EVERYDAY. Thank you.