TOURNAMENT DIRECTORS WAIVER (Mandatory)
- PLEASE FILL OUT THIS WAIVER ASAP OR THE KIDS CANNOT PLAY
- OUR TEAM- “212 Lacrosse” 2025 Division U14
No player can participate without being registered. Below is the link. There is no fee for player registration.
Currently masks are mandatory for those in attendance by the facility admin.
All in attendance are asked to fill out the Health Screen each day before they arrive at the field. This will be text out to everyone and done through the text-based system.
If you or someone on your team is experiencing COVID symptoms we ask that you do not attend.
We will not have water coolers at the field so make sure to bring your own.
Families are asked to social distance on the sidelines.
Scooter the tournament chat bot
We are excited to use Scooter, ski town chat bot, again this year for Ski Town. Scooter is a text-based system that can answer all your questions about the tournament. You will be able to text him fields, and he will send you a field map, bathrooms, and he will send you a map with where bathrooms are located at each facility, etc. It will be through Scooter that you will fill out your daily health screening for the tournament. You will be sent welcome texts from Scooter a few days before the event.
SCHEDULE & GAME TIME ARRIVAL
- Game time arrival – Dressed and ready to go 45 minutes before the game begins.
- June 4 & 5 2021
- 2021 Boys Ski Town Schedule Friday June 4th
- 2021 Boys Ski Town Schedule Saturday June 5th
- All teams are guaranteed 4 total games – 2 per day
- All games for the tournament will be at Ecker Hills MS
Players must understand the team is above the individual, we succeed together:
“Talent wins games but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
· Players & Parents – No talking to officials.
· At each game players must line up bags in an orderly fashion. All belongings must remain in bags unless being used. Players, not Parents, are responsible for carrying their bags and are responsible for ensuring they have all their necessary equipment. Before you leave for games, be sure you have everything. Parents are not responsible for their player’s equipment.
· Be respectful and courteous to others. Those who put on a 212 jersey represent our culture and must uphold a strong code of conduct. All players are to be good sportsmen and understand that it’s a privilege to be in their position.
· Maintain a positive atmosphere in all circumstances. Encourage teammates and other 212 players and coaches. Players will always be positive to each other, congratulate each other when we succeed as a team and never place blame for team losses or mistakes. Be happy for your teammate when they do something well. Tell them they had a great game. NEVER belittle another player on this team or any other team. No matter the outcome, we win with class and lose with class.
· At the end of each game, we will always “get” our goalies, give the opposing team a cheer and look opposing players in the eyes and shake hands respectfully (helmets stay on, gloves off, line up goalie first). Players failure to conduct themselves in a respectful way on or off the field will have consequences.
· Following games, players are to clean up their belongings and any trash that may have accumulated throughout the game.
· During gameplay, every player must be focused and encouraging their teammates. All players must be in a line organized and ready to sub into the game. There is no sitting on the sideline or taking a knee unless injured. Our bench is just at important as our players on the field.
· Do everything 100%. As coaches, we put our teams in the best possible position to have success. We fully expect each individual to submit themselves, regardless of the circumstance, to the best of their abilities.
· Play fast, Have fun, RESPECT THE GAME.
· Be a good teammate – we are here for each other and we expect your full commitment Every day. Thank you.